For FHE we took the kids downtown to see the Christus. Usually we go down to see temple square around Christmas time. It was nice to go on a day that wasn't so crowded and the weather was much better. In the visitors center on the same level as the Christus there is a video on Eternal Families. It follows the Proclamation to the Family. If you haven't seen this film I would strongly encourage anyone out there to see it. It makes for a good Family Home Evening.
For dinner we went to the Nauvoo Cafe. It is in the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg. I didn't know it existed. I guess the restaurant has been there for about a year. Anyway, the food sure was good and the price wasn't half bad. We also took a tour of the Conference Center.
The Conference Center sure is a beautiful building.
A picture of our three beautiful children
Look at that view!! The view from the top of the conference center.
.jpg)
A view of the temple on top of the conference center
.jpg)
Olivia and Whitney
.jpg)
Next time I want to hit a "concert in the park"




1 comment:
What a great idea for FHE. I always try to hit it at Christmas too, I am gonna have to copy you and go while the weather is good.
Post a Comment