Monday, February 4, 2008

Being Taken Care of!

Russ and I went on a cruise this last week with our good friends the Strongs. My mom offered to watch our girls the whole time. It looks like they had a good time. It is so nice not to have to worry about your kids when you are gone. Thank you Mom!!
Chef Olivia
Getting clean!


Olivia and Aiden chillin

Whitney with Papa bear


Jammin out!

Nope I don't think they missed us!

1 comment:

Anna said...

how ridiculously cute are your kids. I blog so much that it shows what a BAD grad student I am. I should be reading!! And I think I'd have a hard time posting too if I had two little people begging for my attention constantly. :) We miss you guys too. I'm so excited for you and your new little boy, any names picked out?