Sunday, February 10, 2008

Should I go for the "BLING"?

Today after church I warmed up a leftover piece of pizza. I must have cooked it too long because the crust was a bit tough. I was enjoying my leathery pizza when all of the sudden a loud "SNAP" filled the room. The tough pizza rippe my tooth loose. Russ said that it sounded like a twig had snapped. I have had troubles with this tooth before (root canal). My tooth is still in tact but it is very loose and not where it should be.
I left a message for my dentist to see if I could get in sometime tomorrow. We weren't sure if that would be okay to wait and so we called Russ' cousin who is a dentist. Luckily he says that I should be just fine to wait. My dentist called back later this afternoon and I have an appointment set up for tomorrow.

My question is if I have to get a false tooth,
should I go for the "BLING"?


I found this picture on the internet. It is the same exact tooth.
What do you think? Would it be a good look for me?

Or should I go for the little diamond?

2 comments:

cathy said...

Wow I'm so sorry about your tooth. That sort of thing freaks me out - I have bad dreams about teeth falling out. Apparently it's supposed to mean something profound. Good luck selecting a replacement.

Sam said...

Amy, you should totally go for the diamond. It's not like a tattoo or a second ear piercing...it's perfectly okay. You know you really want to.