The Night of the party:
We had to come up with a last minute activity while we were waiting for the rest to show up. Every party needs party hats.
M&M balancing race!
I was really impressed with how well they all did. I really thought they wouldn't even understand what we wanted them to do. Whitney in the lead!
Everyone arrived! All of the girls got to make a pizza for themselves. I didn't get any pictures of that. I guess I was a bit busy at that point. The pizza was really good! (It was this leftover pizza that broke my tooth though) :(
Grandpa entertaining the younger girls.
We made valentines cookies on a stick for the girls to bring home to their parents. They had a lot of fun making these cookies.
Maggie, Camille, Mia, and Whitney settling down for the night. I got the pleasure of sleeping on the couch that night to keep order! I was impressed nobody woke up in the middle of the night wanting to go home.
In the morning Russ was kind and I took a nap in our room while he made breakfast for all of the girls.
This was a fun event for the girls, and it actually went a lot smoother than I thought it would. We will have to do this again, maybe next year!




4 comments:
you are such a fun mom!
those cookies were great, by the way!
so cute and fun! I just think about being a mom and think "I'm going to be tired all the time" but they are so cute and everyone says its worth it. you're amazing Amy, making so many good memories for your kids!
You are the most amazing mom! I don't know how you do! I am jealous of your fun ideas and the sheer number of cousins your girls have. Brooklyn has none yet!
How cute! Nothing's more fun for little girls than a slumber party! What a great mommy you are!
Post a Comment