JO!!! I can't tell you how excited I was to see your comment on our blog. I finally tracked yours down through Holly's. Congrats on baby #3 on the way! Looks like this cruise was tons of fun. I will be checking in on you regularly :).
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls, Whitney 5, and Oliva 3, and one handsome boy, Logan who is 1. I love cooking but am in desperate need of a maid. I love my family and love my life!
2 comments:
we're totally jealous! I'm so glad you got a nice break before baby number 3 comes. And who better to go with than Davis and Holly--so fun!
JO!!! I can't tell you how excited I was to see your comment on our blog. I finally tracked yours down through Holly's. Congrats on baby #3 on the way! Looks like this cruise was tons of fun. I will be checking in on you regularly :).
Britt
Post a Comment