Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jeepin' in Opher

For the 4th of July we went Jeepin' in Opher Utah, with our friends the Hewards. My Sister in law Amy and her husband Charles were so nice and took our girls overnight so that we could enjoy jeepin' without them. It was so nice!! Occasionally pretending you have one child sure is nice! My brother Brian let us borrow his jeep. I think the next time we purchase a vehicle will be a jeep! It will have to be one of those four door jeeps so that we can take our whole family next time.


Russ was thoroughly enjoying himself



Logan didn't seem as excited as Russ



Me and Logan

A scenic shot of the Jeep parade


I don't know if you can tell, but this was a car on the side of the mountain. It had bullet holes every square inch.



This was the best date Russ and I have been on in a long time


The Hewards Jeep

The area we were Jeepin' in was an old Mining town. There were mines like this one all over the trails we took. The entrances were all barred up so people couldn't go in.

A view of the Mountain Valley

I think Holly and I were caught up with making sure our little boys were happy because we didn't get any pictures together. Maybe next time! Russ and I sure had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to have a little adventure! Looks like it was fun! My dad loves to go jeepin' and he used to always take my sisters and me when we were younger, but I'm such a paranoid person that I never really enjoyed it - I was always worried that we'd get stuck in the mud or fall off a cliff or something! ha, ha!