.jpg)
Cinderella was stuck in the mud pretty good.
I figured I was going to have to make this "Princess Camping Cake". I went to Harmons to see if I could buy some princesses off the Bakery and ended up with being able to order the "Princess camping cake" from them. I was so impressed with Harmons. Way to go Harmons!
Blowing out the trick candles. Ha ha ha!
Whitney and Russ LOVE hot chocolate. I got them a joint birthday present, a hot chocolate maker. They both love it! I know it is the middle of the HOT summer, but we have used this hot chocolate maker many times now.
A few scenic shots near our campsite. It was absolutely beautiful up at Albion Basin. Albion Basin is known for the beautiful wildflowers that grow here in the summer. If you haven't ever been here before there is a 1.5 mile hike, round trip up to Secret Lake that is in the Albion Basin area. It wasn't too difficult, even for our little girls. During the 24 hrs that we were there I think we sited at least 6 Moose! I was very impressed. I think we have found a perfect yearly campsite!
.jpg)
Here are a few shots from the hike in Albion Basin. It was beautiful!
.jpg)




1 comment:
that's hilarious that she wanted a princess/camping cake! so creative!!
and that last picture is crackin' me up!
Post a Comment