Sunday, July 6, 2008

Riverton Park 4th Of July

We went to Riverton Park with the Hanoseks to enjoy the fireworks for the 4th of July. Growing up we never got to go on the rides at carnivals, or at least that I can remember. I understand why, everything is so expensive. But still I wanted my girls to have good memories.
Olivia on a train

Mia and Whitney riding a ladybug
Whitney on the Carousel

It was so fun to see how excited our girls were the whole evening. They really enjoyed the fireworks, especially Olivia.

Happy Independence Day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls are so cute!!! That was a good idea! We should have taken our boys to a carnival!

Nicole Marsh said...

How fun! I didn't even know that Riverton held a carnival for the 4th. It looks like you all had a good time. Your blog is really cute!