Thursday, July 17, 2008

Logan's update

Logan had his 2 month Dr. apt on Monday. He now weighs 11.4 oz. and is now 24 inches. Every time I look at Logan I feel like he is growing up so fast. He no longer looks like a newborn. He has been smiling for the past few weeks and I just love the feeling I get when he gives me a big smile.

Logan's Dr. was mentioning that Logan should be rolling over in the next few months and to be careful not to lay him down somewhere that he might roll off. I told the Dr. that Logan is already rolling from his stomach to his back and Dr. Gardiner was very impressed. I guess it is a little early for a baby to be rolling over quite yet. I was just so proud of my little boy!
I haven't posted many pictures of my little guy. Here are a few recent photos that I really liked:
Whitney just loves her little brother and always wants to hold him.
She will make a good mommy some day.
Logan just chillin

A little smile.

I haven't gotten a good picture of a big smile yet.

I will keep trying.

Logan with Grandma and Grandpa Adams

1 comment:

holly said...

Gunnar just had his 2 month appointment last week and he's 11.4 too! But Logan has a couple inches on him. What a cute boy you have!